- To whom should I make my check payable?
Please make checks payable to: MMIC Agency, LLC. Please note the policy number on your check.
- Where should I mail my payment?
Payments should be mailed to:
MMIC Agency, LLC
Attn: Accounts Receivable
P.O. Box 98028
Raleigh, NC 27624-8028
- Can I pay for my premium by credit card?
Yes, we accept Visa or MasterCard. Please contact Cathy Neill at (800) 662-7917, x. 7508, or Vicky Campbell at (800) 662-7917, x. 7509.
- I sent my payment; why have I received a "Past Due Notice"?
Please allow 5-7 business days from time of mailing for a payment to be credited to your account. To expedite the process, please include the top portion of your statement, or your policy number with your payment to insure prompt crediting of your account. You may disregard this notice if your payment has been made.
- Why has my premium changed?
Your premium may have changed due to any number of circumstances including additions, deletions, specialty changes, limit changes, etc. All changes will be detailed on your statement, but please feel free to contact Becky Combs at (800) 662-7917, x. 7562, if you have questions regarding changes to your policy.
- If I want to add or delete a provider (associate dentist), or change my limits of liability, can I send the request for this change with my payment?
Any change to your malpractice coverage must be made in writing and can be e-mailed to Becky Combs at firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed directly to:
Attention: Becky Combs
700 Spring Forest Road
Raleigh, NC 27624