Protecting our profession is our mission, and it means more to us than protecting you in court. We are also committed to protecting practices with comprehensive business insurance coverage.
Medical Mutual has evolved over the years to include a number of subsidiaries and strategic alliances, including MMIC Agency, LLC. The Agency offers business insurance products that allow you to tailor coverages to meet your individual needs. All products carry the exclusive endorsement of the North Carolina Medical Society and the North Carolina Dental Society.
MMIC Agency, LLC has partnered with Selective Insurance Group, since 2003, to provide physicians and dentists with comprehensive business coverage. Selective is one of the largest property and casualty companies in the U.S., and it carries A+ ratings from A.M. Best, Standard and Poors, and Fitch.
A customer-focused, regional company, Selective provides a broad range of customized insurance solutions, including Business Owner's and Umbrella coverage, Workers' Compensation, and ERISA Bonds.
Protecting Your Business:
- Custom coverage, value, built-in property and liability protection to meet your needs.
- Property enhancements, such as blanket coverage for building and business personal property, accounts receivable, business computers, and valuable papers.
- Business income protection covering lost income, employee dishonesty, and ERISA.
- Comprehensive general liability designed for professional offices like yours.
- Unlike many programs, with our policy you are insured for what it will cost to replace or repair your property.
- Cost effective, easy to understand, easy to use, and outstanding claims service, 24/7.
- Manage your costs with a choice of deductibles and payment plans.
- Directors & Officers Coverage (D&O) - insurance for negligent acts, omissions, or misleading statements committed by directors and officers.
- EPLI covers employers from claims made by workers, such as violations of their legal rights, or wrongful termination.
For more information call Teri Breci, Account Manager, at (919) 878-7587 or (800) 662-7917 x7587.