Medical Mutual is proud to offer its insured physicians unlimited access to DynaMed Plus®—the most current, evidence-based clinical decision support tool—as a benefit of membership.
DynaMed Plus presents critically appraised evidence updated daily from more than 500 medical journals in a quick, easy-to-read format. It is accessible everywhere patient care is delivered, via mobile devices, remotely over the web, and through integration with all the major electronic health record providers. DynaMed Plus offers the following:
- Access to thousands of graphics and images
- Concise overviews and detailed recommendations
- Precise search results
- Robust content for more than 20 specialties
- An extensive network of clinical experts
- Drug content to help with diagnosis with Micromedex® Clinical Knowledge Suite
For the fast and flexible access to DynaMed Plus, click on the Sign Up For Remote Access link in the top right corner of the DynaMed Plus website and complete the short registration form. Detailed instructions on setting up a remote access account can also be found here.
Scientists and clinicians at DynaMed Plus work together to provide the most useful and relevant information about medical advancements, allowing physicians to deliver the best patient care. Learn more: Bridging the Gap: Accelerating Adoption of Clinical Research into Practice
The American Medical Association and the American College of Physicians partner with DynaMed Plus to bring real-time clinical information to their members. DynaMed Plus is used at 90% of university teaching hospitals, including all Ivy League teaching hospitals, Stanford University Medical Center, and Duke University Hospital.
The research firm KLAS recently awarded DynaMed Plus its "Best in KLAS" award in the Clinical Decision Support—Point of Care Clinical Reference category. In KLAS's 2016 CDS report, DynaMed Plus outscored all point-of-care reference competitors—including Wolters Kluwer's UpToDate—for both overall product quality and value.
Providers may earn several different types of CME credit for searches in DynaMed Plus.
Learn more about how to access and get the most out of DynaMed Plus in these short tutorial videos:
- How to Access DynaMed Plus through the Medical Mutual Portal: A step-by-step guide for creating a portal login
- How to Create a Remote Access Account: Training on accessing the resource via desktop and via mobile app for easy, on-the-go use
- How to Search DynaMed Plus: An overview of the tool’s search feature and functionality
- How to Earn Continuing Medical Education Credit (CME): A guide for finding and using DynaMed to earn CME credit
- How to Receive Practice Changing Updates: A summary on how to follow new clinical and industry information reported in DynaMed that is likely to change physicians’ clinical approach
- How to Set-up Topical Alerts: A guide for creating alerts on specific topics by practice specialty, patient condition, or other relevant criteria
For support questions about the tool, please call 800.758.5995 or email email@example.com and include Medical Mutual customer ID ns060053.