MMIC Agency, LLC, a Medical Mutual company, is pleased to have an exclusive agreement with the North Carolina Medical Society to market the North Carolina Medical Society Employee Benefit Plan (NCMS Plan).
The NCMS Plan is the only statewide employee benefits plan designed specifically for North Carolina physicians. Offering a unique combination of health, life, and dental programs, the NCMS Plan has benefit designs to meet your needs regardless of your practice's size or employee benefit budget.
- 95% of practices would recommend the NCMS Plan
- 98% of practices indicate that our service is good or excellent
- 95% of practices rate their NCMS Plan agent as accessible and responsive
- Option to offer two plans regardless of practice size
- Option to offer three plans for practices with more than 50 enrolled employees
Health promotion programming and a Health Promotion Coordinator are available to your practice to promote employee wellness and control costs.
Strength Through Numbers
- More than 900 practices
- Over 2,000 MDs covered
- More than 22,000 employees and dependents
- Sponsored by the North Carolina Medical Society — with over 12,000 members
- Governed by a Board of Trustees comprised of physicians
Flexible Offerings Not Standard in the Commercial Market
- Special eligibility classes for retirees, surviving spouses, and domestic partners
- Option to offer at least two plans to employees
- Set up one waiting period for physicians, and a different one for non-physicians
- Guaranteed coverage for all qualifying practices
- No surcharge for practices
- Practices are not excluded based on size
To learn more about the NCMS Plan, visit ncmsplan.com.
MMIC Agency, LLC, also offers other employee benefit products including disability and long term care. For more information about these additional products, please contact us at (919) 878-7576 or (800) 662-7917, or click here to request additional information.