Reliable Answers to Your HR Questions
The company you rely on for professional liability protection can now help you with another challenging aspect of your practice - understanding and acting on Human Resources issues. HR|Experts is a free service provided to all Medical Mutual policyholders. We have answered your need for timely and reliable HR assistance by partnering with an HR professional who is dedicated to serving Medical Mutual administrators and physicians.
HR|Experts provides you with sound, practical, and timely Human Resources advice and information in these ways:
- Unlimited confidential telephone access to your HR|Expert, Suzanne Allen, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Just call Suzanne at 1.888.HRExprt (1.888.473.9778), or email her at email@example.com, to get answers to your HR questions.
- HR|Experts can assist you with hiring, regulatory compliance, termination, and compensation issues, unemployment claims, managing staff performance, motivating staff and physicians, employee benefits, or any other HR issue. Call HR|Experts before you make a decision and be confident you have taken the right action.
- Quarterly newsletters on current events, trends, and practical advice on HR topics related to the medical field, and periodic free phone seminars on timely HR issues.
- The HealthcareHRAnswersNow™ website provides you with unlimited 24 hour access to timely information arranged in a straightforward, question-and-answer format that presents this valuable resource in plain English. It provides forms, checklists, and monthly newsletters informing you of the latest health care HR trends, and links to relevant laws and regulations for more in-depth information.
"In the process of updating our Human Resources Policies and Procedures, the HR|Experts website from Medical Mutual has been extremely helpful and beneficial. The site is easily navigated and not only explains standard policies and procedures but also provides sample forms and policies that can be amended to our particular need. I have used it extensively in my latest project but use it on regular basis to resolve many different issues and answer questions."
- Karen Walters, Clinical Services Director,
Geriatric Practice Management, Inc., Asheville, NC