Medical Mutual is now Curi. Your same trusted partner now brings you more great resources and services to better medicine, business, and life. Explore Curi, Curi Practice Services, and Curi Capital.
Protecting our profession is our mission, and it means more to us than protecting you in court. We are also committed to protecting you with comprehensive business insurance coverage.
Medical Mutual has invested in and is co-owner of a full-service, national insurance risk management firm, Sentinel Risk Advisors. This partnership dramatically expands and enhances the business insurance offerings available to you and your practice. Based in Raleigh, Sentinel Risk Advisors offers a broad scope of property, casualty, and risk management services that provide personalized insurance protection programs for clients across 38 states.
Sentinel Risk Advisors offers strategies that drive measurable and accountable outcomes to better analyze your specific business insurance solutions. With access to over 100 insurance carrier partners, they can create a custom-designed risk and services model tailored to your individual needs and the needs or your practice.
You will have peace of mind knowing that Sentinel Risk Advisors protects your business with innovative insurance solutions, including Business Owner's and Umbrella coverage, Workers' Compensation, and ERISA Bonds.
- Custom coverage, value, and built-in property and liability protection to meet your needs.
- Property enhancements, such as blanket coverage for building and business personal property, accounts receivable, business computers, and valuable papers.
- Business income protection covering lost income, employee dishonesty, and ERISA.
- Comprehensive general liability designed for professional offices like yours.
- Unlike many programs, you will be insured for what it will cost to replace or repair your property.
- Cost effective, easy to understand, easy to use, and outstanding claims service, 24/7.
- Manage your costs with a choice of deductibles and payment plans.
- Directors & Officers Coverage (D&O) — insurance for negligent acts, omissions, or misleading statements committed by directors and officers.
- EPLI covers employers from claims made by workers, such as violations of their legal rights, or wrongful termination.
For more information, please contact:
Director of Medical & Dental Services
Sentinel Risk Advisors
4700 Six Forks Road, Suite 200
Raleigh, NC 27609
919-926-4625 – direct
919-457-2330 – mobile
919-926-4664 – fax