Medical Mutual is now Curi. Your same trusted partner now brings you more great resources and services to better medicine, business, and life. Explore Curi, Curi Practice Services, and Curi Capital.
ICD-10 ResoucesWith the number of diagnosis and procedure codes associated with ICD-10 increasing from 17,000 to 141,000, we know you are working hard to implement the new classification system. Medical Mutual understands the challenges you face with providing adequate training, and devoting staff time and financial resources to transition initiatives to ensure a smooth conversion process. Stay informed with the ICD-10 resources below. We will update this list as new information on this topic becomes available.
If you have any questions or need additional guidance, please contact the Risk Management Department at 800.662.7917.
Resources for Your Practice
- American Medical Association (AMA) — Resources & FAQs
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS): Coding and Clinical Documentation Resources
- [Infographic] The ABCs of ICD-10
- ICD-10 Medicare Fee-For-Service Provider Resources
- Medicare Learning Network® (MLN) Educational Web Guides
- Provider Contacts for Medicare and Medicaid Questions
- Road to 10: The Small Physician Practice's Route to ICD-10
- State Medicaid ICD-10 Readiness
- [Infographic] Use ICD-10 to Successfully Bill for Your Services
- ICD10Data.com — Mobile-Friendly ICD-10 Reference Website
- North Carolina Medical Society — ICD-10 Resources