Introducing Medical Mutual’s Updated Self Risk Assessment
January 9th, 2017
We understand that finding time for risk management in a busy medical practice can be a challenge. That’s why Medical Mutual has completely overhauled our online Self Risk Assessment tool. Now, practice managers and physicians have more information about risk factors than before, and they can get that information with far less effort—allowing them to more efficiently balance practice management with patient care.
The new version of the Self Risk Assessment has many advantages:
- Quicker Completion: We’ve refreshed the tool’s look and streamlined the navigation to enable completion in as little as 30 minutes.
- Customized Report: The tool generates a customized report of its findings about each practice’s risk profile, with suggestions for areas for improvement.
- Expanded Resources: There are now nearly 100 links to resources with information about identified exposures, as well as essential information in areas such as diagnostic test tracking, chronic pain management, informed consent, and electronic health
- Educational Value: The tool can be used as a baseline for determining a practice’s overall risk exposure or as an educational tool for staff at all levels. Anyone in the practice can choose to complete the entire assessment or select specific sections.
- Premium Rewards Program Points: Practice managers can earn Premium Rewards Program points toward a premium discount by completing the entire assessment and submitting their responses. (Learn more about this program here.)
To take Medical Mutual’s new Self Risk Assessment, click here. We hope providers and practice managers will find it to be a valuable tool for managing risk, without forcing them to spend too much time away from patients.