Tier 2 User Support Technician (Raleigh NC)
Medical Mutual Insurance Company of North Carolina, one of the nation’s largest providers of professional liability insurance and other services for physicians, seeks a User Support Technician for its Raleigh office. We offer a family-friendly work environment and a competitive compensation/benefits package, including 401(k), pension, annual bonus, group health, dental and vision, and much more.
Summary of Position:
This individual will provide user support for Windows 10 PCs, Apple devices, Office 2016/365 suite, and related applications in a hybrid Microsoft server and Azure network.
- Research and resolve user support requests
- Maintain and deploy Windows 10 workstations and user accounts in Active Directory
- Monitor user requests with the Track-It! ticketing system.
- Provide basic user training of Office 365 and related software
- Maintain support documentation
Qualifications/Workstation Technical Environment:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, or Information Systems or comparable job-related experience
- Two to four years of user support experience
- Experience with Office 365 cloud-based technologies, including MS Office Suite, SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, and Intune MDM
- Basic Windows Active Directory administration
- VoIP telephony administration
- A/V collaboration, video conferencing, and related technologies
- Workstation imaging deployment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to perform with moderate levels of supervision
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation
Please submit cover letter, resume, and salary history and requirements.